This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love is Sweet

Everlasting Gobstoppers are the candy of choice at our house.
Well, actually my candy of choice would involve chocolate - but somehow that seems to disappear too quickly - story for another day! :)

Anyway . . .

Here's a heart photo I snapped over the weekend.


Ever so subtle changes after adding an overlay layer of Kim Klassen's CanvasBackMagic texture



Hubby wondered why these fellows were singled out for special recognition on their own platter. 
Most photogenic, of course!! :)



10 comments:

  1. I would love to pop some of these into my mouth right now. Very colorful and creatively arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a big fan of gobstoppers, but they sure do make a great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! But I have to be careful due to my hypoglycemia. Bah! Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a book recently and "gobstoppers" were mentioned and I had no idea what they were. Now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a pop of color here! I like how you arranged them into a heart...for Happy Heart Day next week?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet heart! Not sure the props would last long enough in my house for a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you arranged the gob-stoppers 'heart' shaped on that beautiful white heart shaped tray. The white certainly emphasises the pop of the colours. Great image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!