This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Texture Tuesday Photo

What a busy start to the year!
Plans were to check in here a bit more often, I'll try to do better!

I haven't played with photos for quite a while, but took a few spare moments to work on a transformation for Texture Tuesday.

This is BEFORE
This butterfly was keeping me company while I ate my lunch on the patio one beautiful warm day last October. He leisurely flitted from flower to flower allowing me time to run inside to grab my camera. He then graciously posed while I snapped several photos.

This is AFTER
I played around a bit with the saturation and added Kim Klassen's Scripted Edges and a quote I came across in a devotional a few days ago.

Hope your 2013 has gotten off to a wonderful start!



4 comments:

  1. Your "transformation" worked out beautifully. The texture adds to the composition; the text is well suited and your crop makes perfect sense. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both the before & the after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's beautiful and I love your quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have very polite, cooperative butterflies! Mine are not so accommodating. I like both shots for very different reasons. The second is much more muted, but the detail seems to be more prominent. Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!