What a busy start to the year!
Plans were to check in here a bit more often, I'll try to do better!
I haven't played with photos for quite a while, but took a few spare moments to work on a transformation for Texture Tuesday.
This is BEFORE
This butterfly was keeping me company while I ate my lunch on the patio one beautiful warm day last October. He leisurely flitted from flower to flower allowing me time to run inside to grab my camera. He then graciously posed while I snapped several photos.
This is AFTER
I played around a bit with the saturation and added Kim Klassen's Scripted Edges and a quote I came across in a devotional a few days ago.
Hope your 2013 has gotten off to a wonderful start!
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written