This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Have a Heart!!

January 31st!

Never knew the long, cold, winter month of January to pass so quickly!! (I've got to add here though, "winter" in Tennessee is nothing like WINTER in Indiana!)

I think I will start off the month of February with a challenge for myself.
Since I have an affinity for anything heart-shaped ♥
I'm going to try to snap a photo of a heart of some sort for each day of the month.
I'm not saying that I will get one posted on the blog every day . . . but I do want to check in often to share my progress! Anyone like to join me??

To help get us in a "heart-y" mood how about a little Pop-out Card.
Of course this file can be re-sized from itty-bitty gift card to "I love you tons" mega-card size :)   I'm thinking I may add a pair of lips and a mustache and use this one to send anniversary wishes. 

Have some fun with it! 
And if you'd like to share a photo of your creation I'd love to see!!






Cheers to February!
♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Attempted to download the svg cut file but the filesanywhere displays error msg that downloads have reached their limit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I double checked all my settings and everything looks like it is set up for "unlimited" downloads. I haven't changed anything but noticed files have downloaded since you commented. Wanna try again??
      Sorry :(

      Delete
  2. I too, was unable to download the file...I will try again later, 'cause I love this card. How sweet for valentine's day, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm thought FilesAnywhere might be a no hassle & free way to go with this download stuff. Guess it worked for a while. But evidently it is limited to 25 downloads per day. Try tomorrow until I find something else.
      Sorry.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!