This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tropically Embellished KitchenAid & Freebie


I've been slowly bringing a bit of the tropics to my kitchen decor.
After adding a sunny yellow to the walls it just seemed like a natural and fun direction in which to head. :)

Most recently even my very "distinguished" black mixer has decided to join the fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 Here's a file share
just in case you have something
that needs a bit of tropical flare

Please note I've only cut these files from vinyl -  
they contain small pieces and delicate cuts.
 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I wonder how it will hold up to the continuous cleaning and some oily ingredients that are unavoidable? I appreciate your sharing the files, but the link seems to be broken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trisha!
      Well, since I don't bake too much any more it may last quite a while for me! Under heavy use all those little edges could start to peel before too long though.

      Sorry about the link - I'm going to take it down, since I can't figure out what is going on with it. It may be a 4shared thing since I tried the files from the last post and they didn't work either.

      Delete
    2. I'm trying a new file sharing site - so the file share is once again active! Hope it works for you.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!