This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

THE FRIDAY SOCIETY on Thanksgiving Thursday

Through my Etsy shop I've become acquainted with a delightful author by the name of Adrienne Kress.
Adrienne was interested in my steampunk confetti to use at the December 7th launch of her new book
The Friday Society.

Can you imagine how excited she is??

Sounds like a fun and adventurous read  - you will find a link to an excerpt here.  If you have tween/teen ladies on your Christmas list you might want to check it out!


Hope all my American friends are having a great Thanksgiving!
(My turkey is roasting as I type!)
 
Enjoy this steampunk style turkey cut file!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!