This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Warmth - Texture Tuesday

I've used another of our spring break beach photos to convey warmth for this week's Texture Tuesday challenge.


You can see the warm glow of the setting sun.

I can feel the warm glow of love for a daughter
who is successfully making her way in this world
as a compassionate and caring
{not to mention stylish :) }
young adult.


I used Kim Klassen's ScriptedEdges and WarmSun textures on this beginning photo.


Be sure to visit Kim's site to see this week's beautiful photo link-ups




E-mail requests and/or comments

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful edits. Lovely warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture... I would love to have my toes in the sand and face to the sun. And I love your use of both textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! With such lovely subject matter and textures I couldn't miss!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!