This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Texture Tuesday - Light

Love how this image transformation turned out!
Before
This is the lighthouse on Sanibel Island.
It was a beautiful evening, we were on the beach to watch the sunset. I was surprised how well the light showed up with my little point & shoot camera in this original photo.


After

I played with the light settings a bit to bring out a few more details then added Kim Klassen's Epiphany and LetGo textures.

Check out more of today's transformations at Kim's Cafe.




E-mail requests and/or comments

9 comments:

  1. Sanibel Island, huh? That's not terribly far from me. I live in Naples.

    The lighthouse capture is great and I really like the editing you did - perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were there to celebrate our 30th anniversary this year. Such a great place for a relaxing get-away!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty. I love lighthouses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too LOVE the transformation of this picture. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you did a fabulous job editing your photo! and it is perfect for this week's texture tuesday theme : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your editing brought more attention to the glowing light in the tower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!