This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Joy in the Journey - Texture Tuesday

I decided to take my sailboat photo from a couple post ago on a little journey
and see where a little  texture play would take it.

 Here it is before once again.


The result after adding 2 of Kim Klassen's textures - LetGo and LifeIsGood -


It seems a bit more moody, yet still restful to me.

Find more photo transformations on Kim's Blog.






E-mail requests and/or comments

5 comments:

  1. I love it! It's a painting for me. Joining you from Tex Tues

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! looks like a painting... only better! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the effect Kim's textures have on seascape photos. I feel like I am stepping back in time when I look at your photo.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!