This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Flowery Card Overlay

On my walk to the mailbox each day I pass by this shrub/tree on the edge of the drive.
I have no idea what it is, but it smells so good!! There are a lot of them around in the "wild" because while out driving we occasionally get a sniff of them. Reminds me of a lilac - anyone know what it is??
In that flowery frame of mind I came up with this card overlay. And since Mother's day is just around the corner I added a welded "Mom" sentiment too.

Password = BGlad


Quote:
Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends - but only one mother in the whole world. ~Kate Douglas Wiggin

E-mail requests and/or comments

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks, Vickie! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. TFS the files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like honey suckle but I;m not sure. That smells really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find out what the flowers are. Thank you so much for the awesome freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome, ladies.
    We do have some honey suckle vines in the same area - maybe it is a different variety??

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the pretty card. Sorry I don't have an idea about the shrub

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!