This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspiration . . .

Hello, again!
Sorry for the absence - no major life crisis has kept me away (for which I'm truly thankful!)
Just not very chatty, I guess.
Also, maybe a little cutter's block? :)

At any rate, today I found inspiration right in my home. Although we live nowhere near the sea, we have a somewhat nautical theme going on in parts of the house. 

This little sailboat adorning a shelf in our bedroom served as the model for today's
Sailboat with a Flourish file. 


Enjoy!!




E-mail requests and/or comments
 

Password: BGlad

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you! Thanks for sharing your latest inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful design! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love your blog and all of your crafty makes. Thank you fr sharing your cutting files I will be using the steam punk cutting file on my next project xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!