This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Little Somethings

One of my goals this year is to share a few "little somethings" with you throughout the year. Any little thing that captures my attention and I think you may enjoy too.

I came across this lovely little 2012 Calender designed by a very talented young artist and her mom.
Visit their blog to get your free pdf copy too!
I printed out the calender, cut and aged the pages then added the keyring clip and raggedy ribbons. Always need a little calender/notepad by my computer and this is perfect.

And, Oh! the beautiful art at their Etsy store!! Love the little bird prints! Be sure to check them out!!


E-mail requests and/or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!