This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chevron Hearts

I ♥ Hearts!
At one point I started to collect heart shaped items, but decided they were too easy to come by and would soon overtake me and my home.

I had a great time collecting hearts on Etsy to fill this treasury though! And I was able to sneak a lot of my favorite color in it too! :)


In the spirit of the season I designed this little Chevron Heart to share.


Password = BGlad

I have also spent some time experimenting with my new Zing. I cut these hearts from fabric!
Oh, the possibilities!!


Look for someone to share your heart with today!!

Have a wonder-filled day!!

E-mail requests and/or comments

3 comments:

  1. how cute is this...thanks for sharing the svg file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fro sharing the heart svg.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!