This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Be Still My Steampunk Heart

While I was converting my steampunk confetti file to MTC, I thought I'd do a little gear inspired Valentine Card.
I cut the gears from a bronze metallic paper and attached the tags and clock hands with metal fasteners. I inked a few edges to represent mechanical dust and grime.
The file has several differents parts, so maybe even if steampunk isn't your style you can find something useful! :)



Enjoy the Whimsey!
Password = BGlad

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your steampunk valentine...those gears will be great for masculine cards as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! I agree with Marilyn, this design is perfect for male cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea. Lots of inspiration here.

    TKS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!