This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, January 16, 2012

500 Peacocks

Was busy with my Zing this weekend cutting some confetti.  
for a Super Mario Bros party - cute :)

These 500 peacocks will be on their way to a wedding rendezvous tomorrow :)


Here's my "homework" from the past week's Strathmore Art Workshop
Watercolor doodles to serve as backgrounds for other art.
I think the best part is just taking the time to play around and experiment with the paint.

(To reinforce the point that I'm not buying any new supplies for this workshop - I used some old leftover watercolors from when the girls were little, watercolor crayons I had picked up on clearance at some point, some almost worn out Crayola markers and my "large art canvas" is actually a piece of freezer paper!)

Happy Monday!!



E-mail requests and/or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!