This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Texture Tuesday - And Then Some

As I was on my way to "do something important" the other morning, the bright autumn sunshine came sparkling through my (newly cleaned!) windows in a way that made me stop and grab my camera.

The photo really doesn't give that little golden glow justice.
Had a special little time of praise and thanksgiving right there in my livingroom while snapping photos. Love it when God surprises me with a beautiful gift!

I used several layers of Kim Klassen's texture And Then Some to arrive at here:

Here's another photo from that little praise session.


Love it when God stops me in the middle of doing something important
to do something essential!

Visit Texture Tuesday to be inspired

Have a wonder-filled day!!





E-mail requests and/or comments

4 comments:

  1. Lovely-I love the lamp-and the words, of course-oh! and the texture:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. These are just fantastic. Sometimes the light can just stop you and make you look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot, texture, and I love the scripture you used.

    PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!