This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Seeing Red

Texture Tuesday's challenge this week is red.
Looking around my home I find I'm coming up short on that color. I have a bottle of red craft paint, a stray crayon or two and a red marker, but red is a color not very evident here unless it is February or December. And even then I will opt for pink or burgundy.
Hmmm, I'm sure that says something about me ;)

I did find this photo to play with today.
 (Have you noticed we enjoying watching birds around here?)

After applying a couple layers of Kim Klaussen's
Warm Sun texture 
our cardinal looks to be in a slightly more rustic setting.

Wanna see red???
Visit Kim's blog




E-mail requests and/or comments

10 comments:

  1. Cardinals are one of my favorite birds - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pat: you texturized it beautifully. Wish we had red birds like that over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what an incredible shot!! Love this one.

    Hope your day is blessed♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya about the red challenge! But you did great with the lovely Cardinal!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! The capture of any animal is in the eye....and YOU GOT IT! Very nice process. Lov'in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy bird watching too, Vickie and cardinals are a favorite! Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image and processing! Cardinals are one of my fave birds, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen a cardinal...would like to one day. He is beautiful and I love your processing, lovely.
    jenni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!