By Grant R. Jeffrey and Alton L Gansky
This fictional tale of a Biblical archaeologist drew me in right from the start and kept the action moving throughout.
At the request of an old friend, renowned archaeologist Dr. David Chambers joins an unlikely dream team of antiquity hunters in search of priceless artifacts. Using the secretive Essenes sect's cryptic Copper Scroll as their treasure map the team encounters both treasure and tragedy in their quest.
Co-author Jeffrey is a teacher of Biblical prophecy/eschatology and archaeology, so the book gives you a sense of what is involved in an actual archaeological dig. This Indiana Jones style adventure includes hidden chambers, romance, secrecy, suspicion, betrayal, danger, and redemption all set against the backdrop of the history rich and tumultuous Middle East. An engaging read!
I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Press in their blogging for books program. Opinions expressed in this review are my own.
E-mail requests and/or comments
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written