This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pinterested??

Do you?
Are you?
Have you?


I'm trying to be strong.
The last thing I need is something new to keep be staring at my computer screen.
But the temptation is so great!
And the chatter is so intense!
And everyone loves it so much!
And today what did I come across but a tutorial on how to get started . . .
Notice I'm not above trying to feed your addictive behaviors {evil grin}

But for today, at least, I have resisted.
I didn't even click on that alluring red button urging me to request an invite.
I did discover, however, that I can mosey on over to Pinterest
Type in a search term
and see all the great things everyone else is pinning.
For now, for me
That is enough
GSD SVG EPS Studio

Happy October!!

E-mail requests and/or comments

5 comments:

  1. Come to the dark side...join pinterest...come to the dark side...join pinterest! :)

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Oct 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Oct 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the arrows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!