This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mums the word!!

We've been taking advantage of the cooler weather to clean-up/spruce-up our landscape - including planting a few mums. Loving the punch of color!
Also gives me an excuse to snap a few colorful photos to play "textures" with!!



I used two of Kim Klassen's textures for this week's challenge
Word and Golden


Visit the cafe to see some wonderful works of photographic art!!

kimklassencafe





E-mail requests and/or comments

4 comments:

  1. Very colorful, I love what the textures did to it. I should get out and get some for the garden too. Soon there will be NO color out there at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vibrant colors, so it's always difficult for me to "tone them down" like this. But your result is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that texture looked so pretty on your flower.

    Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty and lovely. love the pink color

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!