This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, October 28, 2011

It's on the other side . . .

#1 Rule in Window Washing - It's on the other side!!

I discovered this rule to be true once again as I washed our house windows this week. They are not perfect (a few streaks and water spots remain uggg!) - but they are definitely cleaner and let the autumn sun shine in brighter. While I was at it I washed curtains as well (does anyone else do their spring cleaning in the fall??)

Visited loved ones in NC over the weekend - beautiful drive and lovely vistas through our car windows along the way
Notice these windows haven't been cleaned lately!



And to follow up on my window theme I've designed a couple gothic style windows for cutting. (no cleaning required!!)


Let there be many windows to your soul, that all the glory of the world may beautify it. ~ Ella Wheeler Wilcox (American poet and writer 1850-1919)

Happy Last Weekend of October!!(??already??)

E-mail requests and/or comments

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [29 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty window, Vickie! Thanks for the share. BTW, I've done my spring cleaning in the fall for years now, AFTER all the summer grandkid visits and in time for sparkling holiday gatherings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we've TOTALLY been doing "Fall Cleaning" around here lately! I was wondering if I was the only one, lol... it's been PERFECT weather for it, too. I've been HATING how dirty/messy this place is. I have five girls, and been out a lot, they mess it up GOOD when we're away, and of COURSE, *I* have to clean it up when I come back-not that there's been ANY time to clean it up! But since Halloween is over, I should have some time now. I just have to quit playing Mafia Wars 2 lol! Actually, I have a WHOLE bunch of new cutter files, both downloaded and purchased, to try cutting. I want to sell some page kits and cards with the stuff I can use to sell... need more money to buy more cutter files :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!