This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Texture Tuesday - Do

Snapped this guy while he was on his travels across our driveway.
He looks to be quite intent on the task at hand.
Just "do"-ing his thing.

Kim's Texture Tuesday challenge this week was a "do" photo
and/or
to use her Autumn Burst texture. 
So with that goal and inspiration from a new song
by one of my favorite artists.


(This video is so fun!!)

 
This is what I done did!! :)
I used the texture Autumn Burst as well as She Loves You Yeah
 
 

Be sure to check out what others "do" with their photos by visiting Kim's blog.
(Kim's also hosting a giveaway - so you may want to "do" one of your own photos as well!!)

kimklassencafe


So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do,
do it all for the glory of God.
Thanks for stopping by!!


E-mail requests and/or comments

8 comments:

  1. Excellent work!! This is an amazing photo! Love your blog, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your message! Even if we're going at a turtle's pace, the Lord appreciates our efforts. Great photo and beautiful processing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love turtles! What a cute little guy. I really like the scripture verse you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE turtles...he is so darn cute. :)

    Great 'DO'!!
    Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how that texture looks with the shell of the turtle. It looks like the perfect match for it :). Great job. Thank you for stopping by my blog and your comment. Have a wonderful day.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool photo - you're so lucky to have such interesting neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I love your picture! It's really well done and fun too, great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!