This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's the Little Things - Texture Tuesday

For this week's Texture Tuesday challenge I grabbed this photo of a butterfly checking out my herb garden blooms.

After playing around a bit and adding Kim's Klaussen's Textures Canvas Magic and Water Stained Frame. This is the resulting image.

I found it a bit amusing that I didn't even notice the tiny little butterfly wanna-bee hovering off to the right side of the flower until I was almost finished with my editing. Do you think she may be feeling like the ugly duckling "dreaming" of herself dressed in finer attire? Or is she patiently waiting her turn and enjoying the lovely view?
Hmmm, it is the little things (like attitude) that can make a world of difference!!

Be sure to take a look at more "Little Things" at Kim's Blog
kimklassencafe




E-mail requests and/or comments

9 comments:

  1. I love the feeling of motion you caught in this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys are difficult to capture with all their flitting. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made that butterfly come to life! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Vicki! Love everything about this photo and your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot. Gorgeous butterfly. I'm still trying to get a good shot of one of these little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vickie Sweetie...
    How beautiful is this shot? I love, LOVE the colors in the butterfly, and it is so cool that you caught it in motion. I love that most of all. The color combination of the butterfly and the flower is so gorgeous together. Thank you for bringing this beauty to life in my eyes as well. I am so tickled.

    This is the Miracle Weekend makeover. I am one of the hosting sites. For every comment left, Guideposts magazine will pay a dollar, to the next cancer makeover patient. Please stop by and read the story about 9 year old Charlie, and bless me with a comment. Out goal between the 4 or 5 blogs is 5,000. I know we can do it. I would appreciate it, if you pass the word around to as many friends as possible.

    Thank you sweetie for a wonderful post. I love it. Have a glorious weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous
    Couldn't come up with anything to fit this week's "movie" theme. Planning to get something for next Tuesday though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!