This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Top Dogs

Adding to our Dog Day collection, today I have a Labrador piecing to share.
I finally investigated hooking my CraftRobo up to our Vista based computer. I downloaded the Silhouette software, plugged in my cutter and it was ready - so easy! After a couple trial runs with the pen tool I found it an easy transition from RoboMaster. So I've added another option for file downloading. If this is useful to you I will continue to offer the Studio format as well as my old standbys of GSD SVG and EPS.

Top Cartoon Dogs
 Evidently this is very hard to determine, as I found several lists with several different Top Dogs.
 I liked this list the best :)
  1. Scooby-Doo
  2. Snoopy
  3. Clifford
  4. Pluto
  5. UnderDog
  6. Goofy
  7. Astro
  8. Mutley
  9. Brian
  10. Tramp
Hope you are enjoying these dog days!

Email requests and/or comments

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lab. I have a couple of them - and as far as I'm concerned, they are the "top dog".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [29 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome 2KutiesGrandma!
    I know several people who would agree with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!