This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dog Days

The Old Farmer's Almanac lists the traditional timing of the Dog Days (the hottest, most sultry days of summer) as the 40 days beginning July 3 and ending August 11.
Yep, I guess we are in 'em! So might as well make the most of them!
Through the years I've paper pieced (by hand) several different doggie designs. So I thought I would convert some to cutting files in order to share them with you and be able easily re-use them myself. 
Perfect place to start would be with the dachshound aka the HOTdog - of course!!


In the next several days I'll post the other dogs that I have made.
Do you have a special dog type you'd like in a cut file?
Email me or leave a comment and I'll do my best to design one!!

E-mail requests and/or comments

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [14 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the files, Vickie. This fellow looks like he's a fun-loving critter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!