This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Texture Tuesday - Golden

The challenge today was to use Kim Klaussen's Golden texture file on a photo. I started with this cute little cherub I snapped on a visit to the Cheekwood Botanical Gardens in Nashville. (Beautiful park - I highly recommend a visit!!)

I used a radial blur on the background and three layers of the Golden texture (color burn, linear burn and hard light) to come up with this. I call him my Golden Boy :)


Thanks Kim for another great texture!
Head on over and see how others have interpreted this challenge!
kimklassencafe


E-mail requests and/or comments

5 comments:

  1. Jim (A work in progress)June 28, 2011 at 2:35 AM

    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love him! really like the blurred background, combined with the texture work it creates a great aged look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you turned an ordinary photograph into a work of art! Great use of the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I like what you did with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!