This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Party Time!

It is just a surprise a minute around here!!Tuesday morning I looked out my window and spotted a party going on - right in my backyard!
So - I had to grab my camera  . . .
video

I've shared other squirrel antics. But I've never before seen more than two of the furry critters here at the same time. I counted at least 6 of them scurrying around this time!
I didn't capture all the tomfoolery going on, but besides swinging on the birdfeeder and dancing in the herbs they were hopping and bopping up and OVER the birdbath and up and down the nearby trees and hillside as well.

Their little get-together must have lasted 10-15 minutes. Maybe it was the combination of heat and weeks of constant noise of the cicadas driving them a little bonkers?? Don't really know, but I sure enjoyed the show!

Don't know if the squirrels sent out invites for their little shindig, but they inspired this week's cutter file.


Have a fun day!!



GSD SVG EPS







E-mail requests and/or comments

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [10 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Jun. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!