Monday, May 9, 2011
Unleashed - Release the Untamed Faith Within
by Erwin Raphael McManus
"The civilized build shelters and invite God to stay with them; barbarians move with God wherever He chooses to go."
When Jesus said "Follow me" did he invite us to a life of comfort, safety and ease or a life of fearless surrender to the One who makes the living worthwhile?
McManus challenges us to live a liberated "barbaric" Christian life. If you dare to leave the "civilized" church- pew life behind you will free the Christ-follower within to make a difference in the lives of others.
The author strives to encourage us to consider how and why we are living and then invites us to experience the true freedom that results from whole-hearted fellowship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Sure to get you thinking in a new direction; the book will inspire you to strive to break free from conventional thinking and to live in order to make a difference in your world.
I enjoyed the author's use of personal family stories to illustrate his points. He also references Biblical faith heroes and verses to back up his position. While this is an easy book to read it will also leave you with much to think about as you continue your life's adventure.
*I received this book for free from booksneeze.com for this review. All opinions expressed are my own.*
Labels: Book Review
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written