This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Comic Relief

Thought you might enjoy seeing the inspiration for some of my crafting projects this week . . .  
 




 
He worked so hard for those tiny, but evidently very tasty, sunflower seeds! I was thoroughly intrigued watching his determined efforts.
 
And here is what he prompted me to craft
 

Flourished Squirrel Cutter File

Quotes to inspire:
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try
Some are destined to succeed, some are determined to succeed

Wishing you a week filled with fun and inspiration!



E-mail requests and/or comments

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the svg. My step daughter is getting married in Nov. She's obsessed with squirrels. Looking forward to making some cute things for her with this little guy.
    You made my day.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [06 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I could help, Colleen!
    Have fun prepping for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugh, those pics are so funny! Thanks for the file too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious pics! TFS! And thanks for the file, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Apr. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I laughed so hard at your pictures! I LOVE to sit outside and watch the squirrels try to get at the bird feeders! I so fondly recall my late uncle trying everything in the book to stop them from eating his bird seed- Thanks for bringing back such a wonderful memory and I LOVE your svg file! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you ladies enjoyed the photos! This little fellow visits almost daily - but lately has been keeping his feet on the ground!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!