This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bunnies, Bunnies Everywhere!

A special "Hi!" to all my new followers!! So glad you're here!

I've been able to get outside to work in the dirt a little this week. I'm thinking I might try putting in a strawberry patch this year- yum! It has been so nice to get out in the fresh air and enjoy nature (without a warm jacket) again!

With my thoughts on gardening I came upon this little plant while web-surfing this week

So cute! - I may try my hand at growing some of this!!
Even this seed packet is adorable!!

**Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen. ~ John Steinbeck**

All that fresh air has inspired my crafting as well.
I've made these fun little Bunny Seed Treat Pockets/Seed Packets

and I've revamped my Bunny Border cutter file too!


I'm not the only one inspired to make a few bunnies. Take a look at just a few other cuties available for purchase from my teammates on Etsy!




Have you entered the PAFA Team Giveaway yet?? There's still time, hop on over to the blog for all the details!


E-mail requests and/or comments

8 comments:

  1. I love your new stitcheries! Thank you for posting about the PAFA giveaway and your treasury is wonderful!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [04 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh those bunnies are tooo cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project, Vickie! Thanks for sharing that cute bunny border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the free bunny border SVG, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this cute bunny border.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!