This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A day to remember?

For many of you yesterday probably was a day to remember - crazy weather covered such a big part of the country!
Did you even have time to notice it was Groundhog Day??
No shadow - Hurray!!
Well, just in case you've got some great photos to commemorate February 2, 2011; I thought I'd help out with a this little woodchuck.






Spring? You can't get here fast enough!! 






E-mail requests and/or comments

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [04 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came upon your site, LOVE IT! i am your newest follower and I want to thank you for the dozen or so SVGs I snagged already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Trisha!

    Hello bcriminger!
    So glad you found me and are finding some files you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!