This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snowed in?!

We've been "snowed-in" this week so I've been able to concentrate on several new projects.
It is so funny to realized that schools here have been closed all week for a mere 4-5" of snow. In Indiana that amount of the white stuff is taken in stride. Of course, there are plenty of snowplows to clear the road there too, and not nearly as many hilly, curvy, treacherous roads to maneuver.

Here are some of the things I've completed . . .
I Love Thee Prim Wall Hanging
Gotcha! Love Letter Pocket

Peanutbutter Cookie Recipe Page


The latter resulted in this file to share with you!!

Sending warm thoughts your way . . .
(I'd send a warm cookie, but blogger seems to balk at that!)







E-mail requests and/or comments
 


Check out the Prim Party!!
Prairie Patch

5 comments:

  1. Our son's favorite cookie! Thank you for sharing this cute file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for this wonderful file. It brings back such good memories of my mom and I making peanut butter cookies when I was a little girl. Can’t wait to break out the pictures and use this title.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Jan. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. b8y2005, I'd love to see your layout when it's finished!

    Trisha, enjoy the file - and I hope you made your son a batch of his favorite cookies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to the party. I love your all your hearts. Looks like you had a very productive time while being snowed in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!