This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On

Keep Calm and Carry On - Seen that slogan lately? Seems to be everywhere along with all sorts of derivatives. Not wanting to be left out, I've done my own take on that little poster.





In my life I've found the only way to keep calm is to place my trust totally and completely in God's hands. And then, with the assurance that my life, and the world in general, is not dependent on my feeble attempts to "fix" everything, I can carry on with the next minute, next day, the life left before me.


Read the interesting story behind the Keep Calm Poster on wikipedia. To bad the original designer never knew how popular their slogan would become. Just goes to show, we never know how far our influence may reach.


 
 
E-mail requests and/or comments



4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [29 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!