This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The fun begins!

Even though the week hasn't gone exactly as planned (nothing new there!!), I have gotten a start on the recipe album I'm making for my daughter.  
This kid was my picky eater. But now, at 22, she has really expanded her horizons! A couple years ago I was floored when she told me she liked Spinach Artichoke Dip ("You do know there are vegetables in that?!") and she recently talked us into trying Sushi (yeh, I was a holdout on that one, raw fish just sounded like something I could live without trying - ever. But if she could do it, I could do it!!)
 
When this girl was in elementry school I actually made a list of the foods she liked - and it sure didn't take much paper! I'm hoping I run onto that list again as I'm preparing this album, I'd like to include it as a reminder of what a "difficult" child she was!! LOL
 
Here's the first page I've completed
 
You can view the recipe here


And, if you'd like the Flourished Apple Cutting File click the links below


Thanks for stopping by!



E-mail requests and/or comments

12 comments:

  1. Does that mean there's hope for my kid? I must admit, though, she's come a long way from the 2-year-old who would only eat plain rotini noodles! :)

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [09 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely there is hope!! Our short list was bread, cheese and plain spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the free cut file.
    Yolie
    www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So...did you like the Sushi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your recipe sounds very good! And I really like the fourished apple. Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty apple! I am going to start working on recipe albums for my 3 DIL's and this will be great for it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha,ha - still not a fan of the raw fish! (must admit it was not as bad as I expected!!) The rice part was good though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. JustYolie, Trisha, Marilyn, Norma, You are all so welcome!

    Have fun making your albums, Norma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!