This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, December 10, 2010

They didn't disappoint!!

Oh, goodness! How can it possibly be that long since I have posted??!!
We are well underway prepping for Christmas. I'm working on a few gifts, sewing projects, crafting projects and cards. I will try to share a few photos in the next couple weeks.
 
My mustachioed turkeys and glasses were a hit!
 
I knew my dinner guests wouldn't let me down!!
Turkey's got new looks

 
and so did my family! 

So fun!
 

And all without any coaxing from me!

We had such a good time together - can't wait for Christmas so we can do it all over again!!

***********************************************
This is a very versatile file. I've used parts of it on Christmas cards and a scrapbook layout. You could also cut it from frosted vinyl to decorate a mirror, photo frame or glass block!








E-mail requests and/or comments

5 comments:

  1. Fun pictures!!! LOL Thanks for the freebie...what font did you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [11 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are priceless, Vickie! TFS!! And I really like the file you shared. Right to the heart of the matter! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying the family photos!! What a blessing it is to be part of a family that likes to have fun together!

    JustYolie - The font I used is GeoHmkBold. I outset it a few times and did a bit of tweeking to get it to cut nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Dec. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!