This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Preparations

Always like to do something a little different when the family comes over for Thanksgiving.

These goofy guys graced our table a couple years ago.
 Unfortunately, the ideas don't usually come to me until the date is fast approaching. So this year like most others, while I'm trying to tidy up, shop and pre-bake for the big day I'm also putting together placecards and other table decor.  Actually this year I'm  a little ahead of schedule since I complete these today . . .
 

Since opening my shop I've seen soooo many mustaches on etsy .  So I thought I'd feature a few turkeys in disguise at our Thanksgiving get-together this year.
I made these to hold our napkins and silverware and plan to add names and use them as placecards as well. 
I happened to run across a bargain at Walmart - 2 plastic tumblers for $.50 - added a vinyl mustache to these as well . . . Should be good for a giggle or two!! You can tell I'll be breaking out the "good stuff" haha - (we don't own china, crystal or real silverware). 


Do you think the disguise works??  
Good luck fellas!

Hope you have a fun Thanksgiving and are blessed with many more things to be thankful for in the coming year!!


 
GSD SVG EPS

Thanks for visiting!!
 
  

E-mail requests and/or comments
 
 

3 comments:

  1. thought you would like to know, your file opens empty.
    Linda
    happy2scrap56@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - I double checked the files and they downloaded fine for me. The jpg in with the svg file download is only copyright info (maybe that is what you are seeing?)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!