This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Hero!

Thought I'd share how my little halloween project turned out . . .
Mild-mannered Accountant


 MY HERO!!
So Fun!!

Didn't want to keep all the fun to myself so here's a related file to help you showcase your hero!


 
 
Quotes:
**You can't relate to a superhero, to a superman, but you can identify with a real man who in times of crisis draws forth some extraordinary quality from within himself and triumphs but only after a struggle. ~ Timothy Dalton
 
**This is a job for Superman! ~ Superman
 
E-mail requests and/or comments

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costuming! I often tell my hubby he is my hero, so this is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Trisha. Knew there were some other heroes out there!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for this! I used it on a Father's Day card. I have posted it on FB but credited you for the cut file. I will also do so on my blog when I post the card. Thanks again!

    http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!