This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Following the Shepherd

Not spending much time indoors this week - it is just TOO GORGEOUS outside!! Loving the warm sunshine! and knowing colder temps are fast approaching makes me appreciate it that much more.
I've gotten my garden cleaned out, have done some shrub pruning and flower bed sprucing up as well. (A "plus" I've noticed in these fall gardening endeavors - since night temps are colder there are a lot fewer bugs and spiders. Can definitely live without any more Big Ugly Spider Sightings!!)


We don't go for a lot of "add-ons" for our vehicles - we have an antenna ball to assist in identifying our small dark SUV in a parking lot filled with other small dark SUV's, but not much else. But . . . if you have a craft/vinyl cutter you've got to have something special on your back window don't you??

Here's what I came up with for us. A little "unique-ness" and a little witness ♥ . . .



If you applied the vinyl to a glass photo frame or a tile it would be lovely as home decor as well - great for your desk or as a gift!


My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.
John 10:27-28
 
 
E-mail requests and/or comments
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! Thank you for your generousity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!