This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October!

Well, I guess fall has arrived! Had to cover the plants last night to provide a little frost protection. It is quite a shock to go from 80 degree weather one day to 60 degrees the next. Why is it that 60 feels so warm in the Spring, but so cold in the Fall??


Been working on some crafty projects as well as setting up an etsy shop Whimsey Dimples Studio. Check it out if you're curious! I will be adding more inventory . . .  learning the ropes and listing items tends to consume quite a bit of time at this point!! But, I am learning and it will get easier and faster as I become more experienced. The good news is that I've made a couple sales - Hurray!!

Any of you have a shop? I'd love to check it out and give you some ♥!


I've been working on several little trick or treaters - here's the first . . .
I used her on this card




GSD
SVG
EPS





 
E-mail requests and/or comments

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Oct. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Vickie! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!