This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I can see clearly . . .

. . . now that I've washed my windows!  Oh, how I love clean windows!! We have several bay windows on the back side of our house and the afternoon sun loves to shine in and dance around my rooms. I think he feels much more welcome now that the dust, streaks and cobwebs are cleaned out once again!!

We enjoyed another great fall weekend here. A first for us - we took in a civil war reenactment. I even took some pictures to share!


Yes - we even saw Abe!

Wasn't it a beautiful day?



Speaking of sharing, here's another little trickster to add to your halloween cutting collection.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's a great Abe Lincoln quote - as appropriate now as ever -
 
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. ~ Abraham Lincoln
 
*Hope everyone is planning to vote in the upcoming election*


 
E-mail requests and/or comments
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your trick or treaters and Franie is so~o cute! Thanks for sharing him with us. Sounds like you had a nice time. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Oct. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you ladies are enjoying the halloween files! Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!