This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Watching leaves turn

Hubby and I enjoyed a relaxing weekend and visited three area parks. One was hosting an antique car show, one a "step back in time" fest, and the third was a civil war memorial we passed on our way home. Truly enjoyed the fresh air and change of pace. Trees here are just beginning to show a change of color and the fall harvest is beginning.
Savor!
 
 
 
 
GSD
SVG
EPS

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn. ~Elizabeth Lawrence


E-mail requests and/or comments

8 comments:

  1. Love this time of year, the cool weather, the crisp breeze & the color changes.... gorgeous! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. thank you for the file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely file! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely fall file. This will be great on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments! So glad you came to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered your blog today and have really enjoyed your offerings here! Thank you! I love they quote you shared -that "Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn." I've always believed that but never heard a quote that so perfectly summarized it! I remmeber my freshman year of college, I was so busy with my classes - that I COMPLTELY missed the leaves changing and falling. That was a very formative experience for me - that we should always pay enough attention to nature each day - to observe long enough to watch the clouds MOVE - at the very least. To take in a deep breath of humid summer air. It is so calming when we take time to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!