This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Little Corny

Talked with my family in Indiana and it seems this year's crops are coming in early. Corn and beans are both ready and waiting in the fields for the big old combine to gather them in. Dad usually hopes to be finished up by Thanksgiving, but may be finished by Halloween this year. Of course that assumes there will be no heavy rains, equipment breakdowns, snow?!, or one of the numerous other things that can pop up and crimp those well laid plans! Go for it Dad!!
 
 
 
GSD
SVG
EPS
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Just couldn't let this post go by without a corn-y joke - ready for a groan??
 
  • There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
 
 
 
E-mail requests and/or comments

4 comments:

  1. I happened in on the right day, didn't I!?! Thank you, Vickie! I love fall, and look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!! I'm glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!