This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Science Revisited

I had a request for one of my older files - Testtubes & Beakers. I've brought it up to date and added in a microscope cut also.These would work great for school or science related layouts or projects. Could also be used creatively for Halloween or even a "we've got great chemistry" card for your sweetie!!   For the sample I cut the "glass" from vellum and added highlights with a white marker.
 
This Science Lab is for you, Jeanette!
 
 
 
 
 EPS

 
 
 
 
 
E-mail requests and/or comments

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Aug. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for Science Fair pages! Thanks, Vickie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!