This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Inelegance!

"What dreadful hot weather we have!
It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance."
- Jane Austen

After a summer of "inelegance" what a relief to walk out the front door this week and actually be able to breath in a gulp of fresh (not suffocating) air! And after the short jaunt out to the mailbox and back I don't feel as if I need a shower from the "exertion!"
It has been a joy to be able to work on some outdoor projects once again. My garden and flower beds have been a bit neglected throughout the summer months. I've been having fun playing in the dirt again! The sound of bird songs sure beats the hum of the A/C unit! But don't get me wrong - I am thankful for both!!


For those making preparations for the upcoming season here's an oldie but goodie Swirly Pumpkin and Vine file.







E-mail requests and/or comments

7 comments:

  1. It's still in the mid/upper 90's here, so too early to think fall for me. This will be great for fall, though. Thanks, Vickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable!! My daughter is having a fall wedding next year...I have a feeling she's going to be helping me cut these for the wedding!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome ladies!

    Trisha, It is still in the upper 80's-low 90's here, but that 10 degree drop makes a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! What fun, Melissa!
    A couple years ago I was busy hunting special papers and cutting for my daughter's wedding. You are wise to start collecting ideas now! There are so many ways to use your cutter for the occasion.
    Best wishes to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing this lovely file!!!

    soraya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute file thanks for sharing...like your new blog look..I have to change mine one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!