This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School

Yes, it is that time of year again! Hubby & I just realized that this is the first time in 20 years we don't have anyone going "back to school". We've gotten our two through nursery school, elementary school, high school, and now college! Where did the time go?!  I really must admit that this time of year was always bittersweet for me. I always loved having my girls home and, though I was excited for them, I was sad to send them back to school (ie away from me!) every fall.

My niece is ready to start her college career later this month. We're putting together a little goody bag for her (snacks and reminders of home). Found a fun quote and made this for her dorm room.




GSD

SVG

EPS


 
 
  

The file is sized for an 8x10 photo frame. I adhered the vinyl to the front of the glass. That way the background (I used scrapbook paper) can be changed to match anything she likes. It would be fun to add some photos of  friends or school landmarks behind the quote too!


 
 
E-mail requests and/or comments

3 comments:

  1. That is very cute, I am sure she is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea! Love Schultz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a teacher and love, love, love this quote! I love to have fun in the classroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!