This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today I'm too . . .

Excuses, excuses!!
I can sure come up with a lot of them! I could say I'm too hot (upper 90's here today), too busy (always have a list a mile long!), too distracted (anyone else have good intentions that go astray when a nifty new creative endeavor pops into their brain?), too behind (always playing catch-up here), too lazy (I'll admit it, sometimes I just put things off!!)


At any rate -


Today I'm too happy that I can take the time to share a few of my recent card creations with you!!
(Remember all those July birthdays? . . .)


Added a bit of lace and a copper charm to this one.

Had fun mixing and matching prints and embellishing with rubber stamps. (MIL actually said she saves the cards I make her! cha-ching!!)

My brother is so lucky! He has the whole nation helping him celebrate!!
I used last week's fireworks cut on this swing card, along with some rubber stamping and chalking


And that brings us to today's share . . .
GSD 
SVG 
EPS
(Notice the play on words with the blog post title - am I clever or what?! LOL)
I used stickers and bright colors on this shaped card for my nephew. (another confession - I actually made this card too big to fit in my envelope! I resized the file though - so you shouldn't have a problem!!)


Hoping I brought a smile to you today (or at least made you nod your head or roll your eyes!!)

Happy Thursday!! (what? already? where did this week go?)








E-mail requests and/or comments

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the two card file...our grandson will be 2 in a couple of months so that will be perfect. Nice cards you have been busy making too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you will be able to use the file, Cara.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!