This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fathers Day Swing Card

Loving all the options out there for interactive cards!!

Just completed my very first swing card. 

I added a pocket on the back of the "swing"  for inserting a gift card.
So fun.

Here's a download of the greeting, just in case anyone else is still working on Father's Day projects :)


GSD

SVG

EPS


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Quotes for Dads:
*He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland
*Dad, someone to look up to no matter how tall you grow.
*The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!

 
E-mail requests and/or comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!