This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, May 21, 2010

To another one thing leads. Yeesssssss.

Funny how one thing leads to another . . .
 
As I was cleaning and organizing my craft room
I came across this postage stamp that I had saved
 
Which made me think of my DD & DSIL (Yoda fan),
Which reminded me I need to make them an anniversary card,
Which led me to do a search for a Yoda quote,
Which brought me to the Yoda speak website,
Which informed me that today (May 21) is Talk Like Yoda Day,
Which inspired me to write this little snippet.
 
Clueless for many years been I have.
Discovery while exploring the World Wide Galaxy made I.
Talk Like Yoda Day, May 21 is.
This knowledge, passed on, must be.
Others as uninformed as I, continue can not.
Help you I can, yes!
Assist you in mastering Yoda speak, this link will.
The force will be with you, yes!
 
Have a fun weekend - wherever it may lead you!!




(I'm working on a very simple Yoda file - if anyone else would like it please E-mail  and let me know what file type you'd like (svg, eps, gsd).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!