This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Man Wrapped

Getting ready for hubby's birthday tomorrow, even though he says he would rather just ignore it (one of those "milestone" birthdays, you understand).
I bought him a new power tool :)  so I don't think he will be turning down the gift! 
Wrapping the cumbersome thing was sorta challenging, so I got out the freezer wrap and duct tape and crafted a gift any man should appreciate.
Will also be working on a nifty spinner card and his favorite dessert - Cherry Cheesecake. We'll make him celebrate so much he will feel like a kid again!


4 comments:

  1. I hear you on the duct tape, I did the same 1 yr

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Only problem is I'm not good at tearing the stuff so now my scissors are all gummed up - gonna have to work on those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used an utitly knife, works better, the blade gets thrown away after using.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!