I've put together a high school graduation card for my niece who is counting down her last days of school (only 7!) I attached a little pocket to hold a gift card or cash on this one, which is not included in the cut files, but is very easy to make - just take a rectangle of paper, folded it around a gift card then attached it to the card. It acts as the ledge to help the card stand too.
I hope your dreams take you...
to the corners of your smiles,
to the highest of your hopes,
to the windows of your opportunities,
and to the most special places your heart has ever known.
email your requests and comments!
- Free On-line Learning
- LittleBit (Downloads of Several RoboMaster Versions)
- RoboMaster 5.1 Download (French Site)
- Graphtec - CR Manuals, Drivers, RoboMaster
- Aussie Scrap Source - Great Silhouette Tutorials here
- Inkscape.org - Open Source (free) design software works great with your CR
- File converting tutorials compiled by Cleversomeday
- Cutting Time (Designing in Inkscape)
- Ebay Crafting Guides I've Written