This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Graduation Easel Card

I've put together a high school graduation card for my niece who is counting down her last days of school (only 7!) I attached a little pocket to hold a gift card or cash on this one, which is not included in the cut files, but is very easy to make - just take a rectangle of paper, folded it around a gift card then attached it to the card. It acts as the ledge to help the card stand too.



GSD
SVG
EPS

I hope your dreams take you...
to the corners of your smiles,
to the highest of your hopes,
to the windows of your opportunities,
and to the most special places your heart has ever known.



email your requests and comments!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card. do you have a boy graduate in the store? My son is just graduating this would be a great! Nina
    Poohchick828@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nina,
    Congrats to your son! I'll try to upload one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [14 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So kind of you to make this. My niece is Graduating in another month and I have been looking for a nice card to make her

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!