This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.



Psalm 118:24 - BGlad!

Friday, April 16, 2010

A few projects . . .

In case anyone has been wondering what I've been up to lately here's a mini photo gallery of my projects.



Birthday card for my niece . . .




Birthday card for my daughter . . .

Anniversary card for my honey . . .














A terraced garden on the hillside . . .





A new vignette on my front porch . . .



Planning a party for my soon to be college grad.
Fun projects one and all!!



Thanks so much to all you great customers who've kept me inspired through the last three+ years!!



E-mail your requests and comments!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and I love your terraced garden. I am so sad - are you no longer selling and/or making files?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss your files, you are a great designer and your files cut beautifully. I am a big fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thanks for visiting!